With its central location and skilled workforce Northampton has been a long-standing base for manufacturers who want easy access to the capital and the Midlands
Recognising the strategic benefits offered by Northampton, many of the biggest distribution and logistics providers began moving in and are now the town’s biggest employers.
For a quarter of a century Norman Global Logistics Northampton have been supporting local manufacturers and integrating international supply chain movements with national distribution providers, for the most comprehensive solutions.
Shoemaking, engineering and manufacturing have all been important to the economy of Northampton, which is why we remain committed to our support for manufacturers and brands like Loakes (a Norman customer) who continue to grow and open new operations.
It is why Norman Global Logistics have had a busy office in Northampton for 25 years providing a wide range of services, including:
- Global freight forwarding team
- Regular US and Asian services
- Daily service to/from LHR air freight hub
- Export documentation and Letters of Credit assistance
- Export packing
- Container loading
- Dedicated logistics centre
- Multi-user secure warehousing
- Bespoke solutions
- Order picking and fulfilment
- National distribution services
Specialist sectors include:
- Safety equipment
- Home improvement