Glenn Paterson, Business Development Manager, NGL Hong Kong, tells us more about himself.
1. What do you like most about your job?
I enjoy the diversity of people I meet, they come from all walks of life, from all four corners of the globe and it’s amazing listening to these people, sharing stories and learning new things.
2. What is your biggest achievement to date – personal or professional?
I think I have only just started the journey to what will hopefully be my biggest achievement; to be the best father and husband I can be to my two kids and wife.
3. What are three adjectives that best describe you?
Ambitious, Philosophical, Resourceful.
4. If you can work anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?
It would have to be Hong Kong or the UK. I’ve lived in Hong Kong for over ten years and I’ve never found a city that has the diversity that HK has to offer and the UK is home and home will always be where the heart is.
5. Who/what inspires you? Why?
My biggest inspiration comes from my family; my parents, my wife and my two adorable kids.
6. What’s your favorite quote or motto?
“Success consists of going from failure to failure without the loss of enthusiasm” – Winston Churchill.