Here comes the latest person, Dorothy Tam, Digital Marketing Executive, NGL Hong Kong, to share about herself.
1. What do you like most about your job?
When there are opportunities for creativity and innovation. Glad that Stefan often comes up with brilliant ideas and helps me unleash hidden innovative ideas, this makes my work much easier.
2. What is your biggest achievement to date – personal or professional?
Yielding good results from a short-term course at Oxford University gave me the biggest joy.
Exercise before work is already the biggest thing for a night owl……
3. What are three adjectives that best describe you?
Enthusiastic, responsible and self-taught.
4. If you can work anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?
China. Everyone heard about China’s incredible economic opportunities, there is a higher chance for upward mobility at work.
5. Who/what inspires you? Why?
Angela Dorothea Merkel, the Chancellor of Germany. Her quotes, “for me, it is always important that I go through all the possible options for a decision.”, calm my tumbling thoughts and give me a cup of comfort.
6. What’s your favorite quote or motto?
Taylor Alison Swift, “No matter what happens in life, be good to people. Being good to people is a wonderful legacy to leave behind.”.