Meet North American, Route Development Manager, Lewis Atkinson, based in the UK head office.
1. What do you like most about your job?
Every day is a new challenge, maintaining and developing supply chain solutions for customers, improving product speed to market while remaining cost-effective is very satisfying.
2. What is your biggest achievement to date – personal or professional?
Professionally, after a thorough review of a client’s supply chain, I managed to find ways to save them enough money in relation to their USA hashtag#trucking costs and hashtag#purchasing, it kept them in business.
Personally, my children would be my biggest achievement, they have been my biggest hashtag#supplychain challenge, but my adorably best!
3. What are three adjectives that best describe you?
Alert, Creative & Faithful.
4. If you can work anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?
I’ve been lucky and already spent 5 years in the hashtag#USA learning how hashtag#Logistics work, on such a vast continent.
5. Who/what inspires you? Why?
Winston Churchill – Not only did he inspire the British nation to be impervious in the face of danger, but he also did so for the entire allied forces as well.
6. What’s your favourite quote?
Good & Cheap won’t be Fast
Fast & Good won’t be Cheap
Cheap & Fast won’t be Good