Two storage facilities offering over 100k sq ft: one located strategically by London Heathrow and a second situated in the logistics heartland of the UK, Northampton.
Both shared-user facilities are secure, approved CFSP bonds by HM Customs and suitable for a wide range of products.
These warehouse facilities are ideal for customers wishing to store goods imported from outside the EU, as Duty & VAT are only payable when the goods are released for delivery and not paid if good are re-exported.
Another cash-flow efficient mechanism, CFSP supports the removal or release of goods into free-circulation by making a simplified declaration.
Flexible terms are available for storage in bulk, on racking or with special security protocols.
Real-time inventory management is accessed via our secure web portal, providing:
- Unlimited SKU’s
- Batch/Serial Number/Barcode number control
- Full product audit trail from receipt to despatch
- Full reporting functions
- EDI receipt of orders and return despatch confirmation
- Internet transaction interface (website generated orders)
- Fully automated billing of charges
- Receiving and quality checking
- Flexible locations, pallets, shelving, bins
- Order picking
- Kit building and programming
- Packing to specifications
- Labelling to retailer/end user requirements
- Palletising to specifications
- Product testing, sampling and inspection
- Re-manufacturing of returned products
- Flexible costs –pay for what you use, when you use it